How do I contact someone about my order or other needs?
Questions will only be answered about existing orders via our email address: email@example.com
If you DM or message via Instagram your message will not be responded to as we have a team that runs our social media accounts.
How do I wash my garment? All of our garments are made with a lot of love and colors care so they require a little more love and care. Please wash on COLD, inside out and on delicate. Lay flat and/or hang dry. Velvet Fawn is not responsible for damages due to lack of garment care upon washing. This includes: fading of colors, bleeding of colors, buttons and/or leather coming off. Popped embroidery threads, rips or tears. We conduct many wash test prior to production on all items and ensure each piece will hold up in washing if the care instructions are followed properly.
Our stock is usually correct online. If an item that you purchased happens to be out of stock and we can not ship it to you because of a miscount via our system you will receive an email notification and a refund for the item.
When will my package ship?
All orders of in stock items will be processed 48-72 hours from time of placement.
We ship using USPS First Class Mail. Once the package has left our warehouse the ETA is about 2-5 days depending on your location. Velvet Fawn is not responsible for items delayed by USPS, items returned to us by the USPS or wrong address given at time of checkout.
Office Hours: PLEASE note that orders are processed MONDAY thru THURSDAY 9-3. USPS collection is at 1pm CST. NO orders will be processed on Saturday, Sunday, Holidays, Photoshoot days and Market Days.
How do I know the status of my order?
A conformation email will be sent directly to the email provided upon placing an order with Velvet Fawn.
Once processing has begun you will then receive an email with all of your tracking info. You can check your order by logging onto your Velvet Fawn account or by tracking your package with the carrier provided.
Please note the USPS First Class and Priority are ETA ONLY, these delivery dates are not guaranteed by the postal service. The only service USPS guarantees is Express. Velvet Fawn is not responsible for delivery delays caused by unforeseen circumstances, weather, human error by the postal department, etc.
What if I receive the wrong item:
Please email our customer service email at: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number. We are all human and can sometimes make a mistake. Not to worry! We will get that correct item out to you ASAP along with a prepaid return label to send the mix ups back. If we do not receive the mix ups with in 10 days of you receiving the prepaid label we will have to report the claim and you will no longer be allowed to shop via www.velvetfawn.com and/or www.lillagniappe.com
What if I want to return my purchase?
Returns (for store credit and/or exchanges) are determined on a case by case basis within a time frame window of 30 days after the order has been placed via our website. You must be the original purchaser of the item. Items can not be gifts or purchased in retail locations to receive a credit and/or exchange for www.velvetfawn.com. Items must be in a unworn/unwashed condition. Items that smell of smoke, perfume and/or detergent will not be approved for a refund/exchange and the item will be sent back to the customer. Can not be washed and must have original tags attached and bag. A shipping charge of $4.00 will be sent to the customer for the new item (exchange) to be shipped to them. The customer is responsible for sending back the item(s) they wish to exchange. Once the item(s) is received and approved for a store credit or exchange the new item or credit will be issued. We allow 5 exchanges per year per customer so that this does not get abused.
We do not pull stock in advance before receiving your return/exchange. If the item you wish to exchange for is not in stock at the time we receive your item(s) you will be notified via email and can either accept the original item back or store credit.
- Sale and discounted merchandise are final sale.
- PREORDER ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE, IN THE EVENT THAT YOU CHOOSE TO CANCEL AFTER YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED AND RECEIVED ONLY A STORE CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED. PREORDER COUNTS ARE TAKEN FROM THE OPEN LISTING AND THEN ORDERS ARE PLACED FOR THOSE PARTICULAR ITEMS. AGAIN, if you CHOOSE TO CANEL YOUR PREORDER YOU WILL RECEIVE A STORE CREDIT, no exceptions.
- Velvet Fawn Codes that are issued through email are only valid for online website purchases. Not valid for retail locations.
- We inspect all items thoroughly prior to shipping, but if you receive a damaged item, please notify us within 48 hours of receiving. PLEASE be sure to look at your items, once the grace period passes we can't to anything to help you out :(
- If you order a Pre-order item it will be clearly stated in product description on website. All preorder items will ship on or before date listed, unless the items arrive after USPS hours on Saturday -- in that case the preorder item will go out Monday. Preorder items/orders can not be cancelled or swapped as for inventory control and due to shipping dates and processing times. If you would like to exchange once received, the above exchange policy applies.
- All items in a given order number are shipped together, so do not order preorder items with items you want to receive right now.
- Any invoices/orders can not be cancelled once processed (generally 1-2 hours after payment depending on outlet)
- If you happen to receive a damaged/wrong size item you must email us immediately so that the situation can be resolved in a timely manner. Get your item in the mail ASAP and once the damage/wrong size item is approved and processed in house we can move forward with refunding item and shipping. If you receive an item that falls into this criteria you must have your item in the mail with 48 hours of emailing us. As always it is best to use tracking with USPS.
- Please open your package as soon as you receive it. We can NOT stress this enough!!
- NOTE: ANY order containing Pre-Order items will be held and shipped all together. If you want your other items shipped separately please place separate orders as this can not be fixed once placed.
- As a Client of Velvet Fawn it is your responsibility to read and understand our terms and conditions before making your purchase.
- If you have any questions, as always email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you out! Emails will be answered within 24 hours from sent, during business hours.
- Velvet Fawn can not issue a refund or credit if an item was given to you a gift and/or purchased from a retail location.
- www.velvetfawn.com does not accept returns and/or exchanges from purchases made at our retail locations.
Facebook BST Groups:
- Items sold via Facebook Private Groups in purges held by Velvet Fawn are FINAL SALE. Upon purchasing an item from a Facebook BST Group the buyer is agreeing to final sale. All items sold via Facebook BST Groups will be sent a PayPal invoice for payment.
- Items sold by customers as second hand items: Velvet Fawn is not responsible for the condition of these items.
Velvet Fawn Rewards:
We want all of our customers to have a fair shot at redeeming their points for free items. Velvet Fawn reserves the right to cancel any email address due to suspicious activity. (ex: more than one account with same shipping address, same last name in a given zip code/city (case by case and will need to be verified).
Rewards can expire at any time and will be clearly noted in the terms of when it will expire upon redemption.
Reward codes can not be redeemed with any other code and have a minimum order amount.
***Velvet Fawn has several social media platforms in which purchasing can take place. Instagram, Facebook, Facebook VIP and our website. Each and every page is entitled to have promos, sales, specials and items exclusive to that individual page alone.
***Velvet Fawn is independently owned and reserves the right to block any social media user who shows signs of harassment, foul language, uses Velvet Fawn photos which are copyrighted (other than for the use of our wholesale vendors), and/or other various reasons that threaten Velvet Fawn or any of our clients.
Discount codes have expiration dates unless otherwise noted. We will honor a discount code for the purchase within the time limits of the code. If a code is expired it can not be used.
Discount codes can be used on any item unless otherwise stated.
Sales are announced at random. Sale prices cannot be applied to previous purchased orders.
Veteran/Military discounts. We do offer Veteran discounts. If you are a Veteran/Active Military please email: firstname.lastname@example.org a picture of your Veteran/Military ID and we will create a code for you to use upon your check outs. Veteran/Military discount is 10% on all orders. The shipping address and name must match the name and address stated on the ID. (Military codes not valid on sale items and pre order items)
Copyrights, Trademarks and Licenses.
The entire contents of this Website, including but not limited to: text, photographs, logos, graphics, button icons, flash movies, images, audio clips, videos, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the property of Velvet Fawn and/or Lil Lagniappe or its content suppliers and are protected by domestic copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any portion of the Website contents without the prior express written consent of Velvet Fawn. You may print or download portions of the materials from various areas of this Website solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. Your submissions of files including, but not limited to: resumes, e-mail, flash movies, images, logos, audio loops, and other software hereby constitutes your agreement to grant Velvet Fawn and Lil Lagniappe a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable, perpetual license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, adapt, sub-license, and publicly display any such submissions, unless otherwise specified by an agreement made in writing by you and Velvet Fawn/Lil Lagniappe. You also grant Velvet Fawn/Lil Lagniappe the right to utilize your name in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional materials related thereto.
Prints and Artwork:
Velvet Fawn and Lil Lagniappe own all rights to logos, graphics and art displayed in collection 2020 and thereafter. You may not reproduce these prints and images in any form without written consent.
If you are selling Velvet Fawn products and not an approved Velvet Fawn retailer then you are infringing upon the integrity of our brand. This will not be tolerated in any way. The products must be immediately removed from your location upon notice. The account will be blocked from purchasing from our e-commerce sites.